About Us

girls parochial

It was during the pastorate of Father Cossman that the five counties of LaSalle, Bureau, Henry, Putnam, and Rock Island were added to the Peoria Diocese, which began in 1877.  The first St. Joseph School was built in 1886 and housed the Franciscan sisters of the Sacred Heart

Become an Alumni Sponsor

Contact us at Peru Catholic School

Phone: (815) 224-1914

E-mail:  amyp@perucatholic.org

school1