Uniforms provide a sense of community and school pride at PCS. Our new Peru Catholic School uniform with our new logo, is a blend of traditional and contemporary style of incorporating new uniform trends.
Our school colors are navy, maroon and heather grey. You may purchase uniform pants/shirts from local distributors who offer the best cost (e.g. Walmart, Old Navy, JC Penney online, or Kohl’s) to name a few. We have also included a grey quarter zip. Students may have the option of wearing the traditional navy plaid skirt, jumper or khaki/navy shorts or pants.
All PCS apparel (embroidered items) will be sold through PCS. We will have a large supply of polos and quarter zips ready to purchase on August 18th, and order forms will be available throughout the school year.
During the months of August and September, students can wear sandals (with a back/strap) without socks.
Dress Code Specifics
- All shorts and pants must be “docker style” no cargo..
- All navy, ash grey, and maroon shirts can be purchased through any local distributor at the most affordable option.
- Girls rompers and skirts are still part of the dress code.
- The PCS Crest can be added to any of the shirts for an additional cost through our.
- Grades Kindergarten thru 8th grade are required to wear school uniforms.