The hot lunch program will begin on September 5th.
New Lunch Program at PCS
We are very excited to be partnering with Hy-Vee to provided fresh, delicious lunches for Pre-K through 8th grade this year. We are required to order our lunches on a monthly basis so Hy-Vee can prepare and order the appropriate amount of food. Please read the following FAQ's to answer any questions you may have about our lunch program.
FAQ's for Lunch
Who will be providing our lunches this year?
Hy-Vee will be providing fresh lunches daily.
How much will this cost?
Pre-school-8th grade: $4.00 per day or $20.00 per week (This includes milk and lunch)
F.Y. I. Milk only can still be ordered each day ($0.40 per day or $2.00 per week)
How do we order lunches?
- A monthly menu/order form will be sent home each month. (You will always order a month ahead.)
- Please fill out the form completely and return it to school by the appropriate date with payment listed on the order form.
- YOU WILL NEED ONE MENU ORDER FORM PER CHILD.
- Orders should be placed in an envelope marked "lunches"
- Please make sure your order form has your child's name on it.